Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanatos & Eros  (Read 131345 times)
baron lamm
Doubtful Guest

Life. Passion. Death. Art. Every feeling.

« Reply #165 on: Aug 28, 2012, 02:09 »

Goodevening! I am just checking to see if this method of posting might work. I'm thankful for the advise, but still only use Iphoto and an old Mac G4. Most of my work is done by hand - sculpting, drawing, even processing pictures. And on the side I am an anatomist and chiropractor and understand biology a whole lot better than computers. Now that I've found your forum, I feel inspired to do so!

Yrs truly, L  Confused
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2012, 02:46 by baron lamm » Logged
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #166 on: Aug 28, 2012, 02:20 »

As I said, you can only link to an IMAGE file not an actual website, i.e. it has to have one of the image file endings I suggested, most commonly, it's a .jpg ending. If you want to link to a website, you need to use the tag next to the image with the globe on it. This is not the Wurzelforum trying to be complicated, these are standards on all forums all over the internet.

baron lamm
Doubtful Guest

Life. Passion. Death. Art. Every feeling.

« Reply #167 on: Aug 28, 2012, 02:32 »

Yeah, I got it! Will get some help tomorrow...I know it is not Wurzeltod's fault. I am just using an old computer and dont have the right connections.
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2012, 02:11 by baron lamm » Logged
invivo
Doubtful Guest

« Reply #168 on: Jan 03, 2013, 16:10 »

here is the site of polish Coffinmaker Lindners calendars, featuring girls and coffins
http://calendarlindner.com/
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: