Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vania Zouravliov: "Vania"  (Read 10164 times)
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« on: Oct 16, 2008, 13:05 »

"Autumn Rot" by Vania Zouravliov

Vania Zouravliov first emailed me back in 2005 shortly before his website (unclevaniart.com) suddenly disappeared:

Hello

I am a young Russian artist based in London. I work for Erotic print society, Fantagraphics and several japanese magazines. I love your website and would like to show you my work.

I'm ashamed to say that it took me until 2007AD to find his trace again on *sighs* MySpace.

Anyway, having been featured all over the blogosph

miffy horror
Hapless Child

...em htiw klaw eriF

« Reply #1 on: Oct 16, 2008, 21:25 »

i for one am a big big fan of his work and have the book on my christmas list  Very Happy

...em htiw klaw eriF
tb
Doubtful Guest

« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2008, 01:58 »

i ordered from amazon too - because 4000% cheaper than ordering from germany (or wherever) - (in fact they don't ship outside europe anyway) - only problem is i must wait a couple of months before it ends up in my hands - anyway, i think i'll cut'n'paste your review when i come to the inevitable blog post about it Smile

flinders
Gilded Bat

« Reply #3 on: Oct 21, 2008, 17:53 »

You should see if you can represent Vania, Suzanne.  I'd love to buy a print through Thee Forum! 
adamPadam
Hapless Child

« Reply #4 on: Oct 21, 2008, 22:51 »

Not a bad idea - I could be in the market for a couple of christmas presents for my cousins (... depending on how exclusive the prints would be...there's a limit to my love for them).

But I've been returning to his images several times since I saw them here. They are amazing.
tb
Doubtful Guest

« Reply #5 on: Oct 29, 2008, 03:55 »

http://www.vanilla-gallery.com/online_shop/Vania/vz.html

re these ones, you are better off buying an extra copy of the book and cutting out the pages you want to frame

Diabolo-Menthe
Doubtful Guest

« Reply #6 on: Aug 27, 2009, 10:04 »

Ah a bit late for me to order one copy. Hope someday this will be reissued Smile
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #7 on: Dec 08, 2010, 17:45 »

It has indeed been reissued (and extended!) two months ago by the same publishers, Gestalten. I had a look at it the other day and there's tons more stuff in it! Details here.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: