Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing ... Jessica Joslin  (Read 3573 times)
flinders
Gilded Bat

« on: Apr 01, 2008, 21:18 »

Denizens of Thee Forum know and admire Miss Jessica Joslin, our own Naturalia.  This is a great day indeed, as she has a new book! 

Jessica Joslin:  Strange Nature

Not only that, she's been BoingBoinged

Congratulations, Jessica! 
naturalia
Curious Sofa

« Reply #1 on: Apr 01, 2008, 21:34 »

dance Thank you Flinders! I'm soooo thrilled...and also utterly delirious from sending e-mails all night long. The book has really surpassed all of my hopes...they did such a beautiful job! The printing is just luminous. Wow. What a day it's been! Is it cocktail hour yet?  beer

..lurker by nature...
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #2 on: Apr 01, 2008, 21:36 »

Not only that, she's been BoingBoinged

Not that my blog is of importance anymore (mainly due to the fact that I don't believe in "networking" and selling out to Rupert Murdoch & Co.), but I just wanted to point out that I blogged about that first. Hmmmpf!  :icrush:

Anyway, congrats again, Jessica!  spasticmonkey

Btw, thanks to the turning axis of our planet, it's always cocktail hour at a certain place on earth, Jessica. Hurrah!  Very Happy

Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #3 on: Apr 01, 2008, 21:45 »

God, I'm a grumpy bastard today. Please excuse me, everyone.  Confused

After all, BoingBoing has indeed done great things to a lot of artists I adore, like my bf for instance - who's currently sitting next to me sculpting an alien. Awwww!  poodle

So hurrah for the interweb and all hail Madame J.J.!

I will celebrate the publication of your book with a drink at the Brighton sea front tonight.

naturalia
Curious Sofa

« Reply #4 on: Apr 08, 2008, 01:33 »

Ah, lovely Suzanne...of course your blog is of HUGE importance...one of the very best in zee whole wide world!
For the record, I must say that I adore boing boing (not least, because those lovely rascals boing-ed me two days in a row!!) ...but you're family!   hug

2nd bonus-boing  http://www.boingboing.net/2008/04/02/jessica-joslin-new-e.html

..lurker by nature...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: