Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in D:\www\www504\wurzelforum\Sources\Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3 [NSFW] beauties in motion, fetish in action
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] beauties in motion, fetish in action  (Read 8211 times)
LoTekk
Adminion of Doom
Site Admin
Gilded Bat

« on: Apr 18, 2007, 15:33 »

Here's the video-thread --- not necessarily flat out spread-thighs-close-up p0rn  Shocked

I'n not sure what to make of this really ... it looks like a rip from "Stiletto Sluts" (want to sell: braindead video titles Rolling Eyes ) ... however, it has Dita and it has high heels:

via dadanoias
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #1 on: Apr 18, 2007, 15:52 »

It's password protected and BugMeNot doesn't provide a working password. Anyway.. if it's the deadly boring video I saw a couple of months ago with Dita trying on ugly shoes without coming to a result and painting that other girl's toenails, I can only say that it's a complete and utter waste of time and optic nerves, imho.

If it's an old video from the beginning of her "career", I can live with it. But if not: Please stop getting so fucking predictable and stop copying other girl's performances, Dita! You can do better than that and I still think you have the prettiest little feet on earth.

Yours,

The Wurzeltod

LoTekk
Adminion of Doom
Site Admin
Gilded Bat

« Reply #2 on: Apr 18, 2007, 16:03 »

Quote from: "Suzanne"
It's password protected and BugMeNot doesn't provide a working password.

Sorry, didn't notice that. Just tested it with another browser and it comes up with "To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up." ... I didn't see that because I was logged in at youtube, I guess ...

Anyway.. if it's the deadly boring video I saw a couple of months ago with Dita trying on ugly shoes without coming to a result and painting that other girl's toenails

Uhm ... that pretty much sums it up, yes.  Embarassed

But ... but .... but ... it's Dita!  yumyum
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #3 on: Apr 18, 2007, 16:11 »

Quote from: "LoTekk"
But ... but .... but ... it's Dita!  yumyum

Yes, I know.. it excuses an awful lot, doesn't it? Wink

I just wish David Lynch could have written the storyline instead.

Weird.. I need to have "Heimatmaler" or "Schutzengel" paintings in my kitchen - otherwise I couldn't swallow a bite.. Rolling Eyes

LoTekk
Adminion of Doom
Site Admin
Gilded Bat

« Reply #4 on: Apr 18, 2007, 16:42 »

Weird.. I need to have "Heimatmaler" or "Schutzengel" paintings in my kitchen - otherwise I couldn't swallow a bite.. Rolling Eyes

Well to be honest ... that place was the only wall wide enough AND in a room big enough to have more than 4m viewing distance.  Wink

Other than that ... worst thing ever invented for kitchen walls (in fact ... for every wall) must be Rosina Wachtmeister...
prozac
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #5 on: Apr 18, 2007, 17:06 »

Ahem.. sorry for the continuing off-topicness, but here's what's on my kitchen wall (I couldn't photograph anything else than the "Schutzengel", as my kitchen looks like the Battle of Waterloo...Rolling Eyes...):

LoTekk
Adminion of Doom
Site Admin
Gilded Bat

« Reply #6 on: Apr 18, 2007, 17:45 »

That is indeed sweet!

I have absolutely no talent whatsoever for adding this sort of "Kitsch" to a place --- although I totally love it if I see it somewhere else.  Sad

My grandma used to have a giant "R
Suzanne
Site Admin
Glorious Nosebleed

« Reply #7 on: Apr 18, 2007, 18:05 »

Quote from: "LoTekk"
I have absolutely no talent whatsoever for adding this sort of "Kitsch" to a place --- although I totally love it if I see it somewhere else.  Sad

Hey! It's not kitsch - it's "lowbrow"! Wink

My grandma used to have a giant "R

TkGhoul
Doubtful Guest

« Reply #8 on: Mar 29, 2018, 06:59 »

This is a great thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: